November 3, 2010

Moonlight Madness 2010 - this Friday!

Mark your calendars and call your friends! It's our third annual 
Moonlight Madness event. 
Last year we had tons of sales, great designers, prizes and fun. Lot's of ideas to help you get ready for Christmas. You won't want to miss!

Here's some of the details:

Friday, November 5th, 2010
7-10 pm

We are located at:
426 West 800 North
Orem, Utah

(take Exit 272 off I-15. Go east about a mile until you reach a light at 400 West. Turn left. We are in the strip mall right behind Sonic Drive-in.)

See you then!

1 comment:

RaeLyn said...

How did I never know you were there!!! I live in CO, but grew up in Utah. My parents live just off of 800 North and I was so excited to find your store from Diary of a Quilter (thanks Amy!). I've probably driven by you at least 10 times in the last year, but have always passed you by. Never again!! I will definitely be adding your store to my list of "have to go buy stuff in Utah" as well as the "call to purchase stuff so Mom can pick it up for me" list of stores.

See you soon!!